Sunday, July 19, 2009

Restaurant 1 U& Sunway

Yesterday morning , i went to one u with my sister and my mum... my sister need to do a assignment is about food and environment restaurant , then my sister found a restaurant , i forgot it name liao ... what italiness... that's food quite expensive and those food also not very delicious, then my sister order only .. we didn't order..when the bil came,my sister saw 70 ringgit , then she ask my mum pay for her ==.. and my sister take alot of pic at there... but .. after we reach home, she told us .. she don't want this restaurant , cos she don't know want how to describe it...
Then today we after church , we went to Sunway , my father introduce some restaurant and let my sister choose ... finally my sister choose a taiwan restaurant, there all taiwan food .. quite delicious .. hehe... i order a set name 三杯鸡 and a champagne 珍珠奶茶, it delicious... and look nice ..
this is the restaurant... it seem like romantic??

this is the fake pizza my sister order..hehe.. it not delicious at all >< this is the dessert ... it's delicious .. i love it so much XD
hehe... this is mine "zi lian" pic... nice??
hehe... lion king there..
三杯鸡here.. look nice izzit? hehe..next time u all go this restaurant , u all must try this.. it's nice ~~^^v
this is mine champagne 珍珠奶茶... i want more TT.. it's too small
三杯鸡with champagne珍珠奶茶, it is mine lunch

they gv me 1 pair of chopsticks , but i still not enough , i ask them gv me another pair ... hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment